I’m so happy to announce that I’ve been very kindly nominated by autumnleafcafé for the Versatile Blogger Award! It’s so lovely of her to nominate me, since it’s my first award ever (yay!), so definitely have a look onto her blog as well!
I will take this opportunity to say thank you so much to all of my readers and followers! I don’t blog for success, I simply blog because I thoroughly enjoy it, but your comments really make me smile every time! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a few words, it brightens up my day! I don’t really focus on numbers, such as how many followers or likes I get, but it’s simply great to see my little blog growing step by step!
I think most of you are going to be familiar with this award, but for those who don’t:
Here are the rules:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (being kind).
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
7 facts about myself:
- I loovee huge mugs. (I collect them). Especially if they’re filled with coffee.
- I love walking through big cities.
- My worst fear is to be considered boring.
- I talk a lot.
- I sometimes get the I-want-to-be-far-away-from-here-sickness (means the opposite of homesickness)
- I have huge problems to throw things away, no matter how unimportant or useless they are.
- I like to smile randomly at people I see in the streets, because I’m interested in their reaction to it. (It’s quite funny, you should try it)
And here are all of my wonderful nominees:
(I’m sure some of you have already been nominated for this award, but I hope you don’t mind it)
I’m out and about,